Benefits of Compression Socks
Your doctor may prescribe compression socks to:
boost circulation in your legs
- support veins
- prevent blood from pooling in your leg veins
- diminish leg swelling
- reduce orthostatic hypotension, which causes lightheadedness or unsteadiness when you stand
- help prevent venous ulcers
- prevent development of deep vein thrombosis in your legs
- help lessen the pain caused by varicose veins
- reverse venous hypertension
- improve lymphatic drainage
How do compression socks work?
Compression stockings apply pressure to your legs and ankles, which may:
reduce the diameter of major veins by increasing the volume and velocity of blood flow
help blood flow up toward the heart
help prevent blood from refluxing downward to the foot or laterally into superficial veins
|Material||80% Nylon and 20% Spandex|
|Compression Level||20-33 mmHg|
|Product Weight||85g/ Pairs|
|Function||Reduce swelling, Reduce soreness|
|Color||Pink, Black, Blue, White, Orange, Gray|
6 Pairs of Socks
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are shipped within 24 hours.
Approximate delivery time of this product is 2-7 Business days.
All orders are shipped with tracking number so you can track it every step of the way.